Fishing is improving day by day as we are getting warmer water.
- Father and Son Jean Ralph Perillon from Nice, France and son Jean Perillon caught twenty yellow fin tuna aboard “Cabolero”
- The Gelhaus family from Concord, California caught five nice Dorado and two wahoo between 30 to 40 lbs aboard “Rebecca”
- Jimmy Lee from Houston, TX released three striped marlin with captain Julio Castro aboard “Tracy Ann”
- Sharing “Ruthless”, William Bandel and the Lambert couple from Modesto, California where really happy to released one striped marlin, caught five yellow fin tunas and one Dorado
- Second day fishing for Bruce Hendricks from Hudson, Ohio this week, he released two striped marlin and caught eleven yellow fin tunas between 10 to 20 lbs aboard “No Big Deal”
- Chad and Kristin Shimaitis from Austin, TX released one striped marlin and one blue marlin that approximately weight 180 lbs aboard “La Brisa”.
They also caught one 20 lbs yellow fin tuna for sashimi
- The top angler of the day was Kathy Morris from Austin, TX releasing six striped marlin aboard “Andrea” with captain Orlando .
She came to the office to pick up her release certificate and she could not believe it, she still had all the adrenaline going on!