Sunday, August 24, 2008

Diving Cabo for the first time...

By Ady Moya:

I need to share another adventure with you all, …… diving! Without question, under the water there is another world; a brilliant one full of colors, shapes and funny noises. Here we encounter in their natural environment, the species that we get so excited about when we go fishing.
In just a few days I have been able to admire schools of manta rays, spider crabs, clown fish, cabrillas, lobsters, eels, schools of tiny and big toothed fish, who are interested in you, a funny creature in a neoprene wetsuit, with bubbles all around . We need to have admiration and respect for the sub aquatic world , which is so close to the fishing we enjoy and yet something we don’t see in our regular environment. Because I cannot say hi with a smile, I thought I would communicate it by blinking…..let’s go diving.

No comments: