Thursday, June 02, 2011

Fantastic Time Aboard Andrea!

Pisces Sportfishing:


I just wanted to drop a line and say a big THANK YOU!! On Monday May 30th, we took a 8hr trip on the Andrea. I can't tell you what an amazing time we all had. At the days end we ended up catching a total of 5 striped marlin!!! Orlando and Abram were FANTASTIC!!! We were in total shock at not only their knowledge of where to find the fish, but their effort they both made to continually search for more fish. They never slowed down, the entire time, if there wasn't a fish on the line, they were both up top searching for more fish. I have already recommended both Orlando and Abram to everyone I know making a trip to Cabo, and would highly recommend them to ANYONE making that trip and thinking about going fishing.

Again, thank you to the guys and can't wait to book my trip next year!

Please see some of the photos attached....


Chad Willingham

Dallas, TX



No comments: