Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Testimonial from Glenn Hook and friends

Hello Francisco,

Thanks for your reply. First let me say that was the best fishing trip ever, and my wife and I, along with other family members are hoping to come again this year. It was one of my most memorable experiences. My wife Dawn Hook caught one, and I caught two. Unfortunately the second one got tail rapped and we could not revive it. I was told it was a release, but I don't know the specifics. I surely would have let it go. The captain said the meat would be of some value to the men at the dock. I can't remember the name of those two off hand, but if you know who captained the LaBrisa then, they were wonderful. We had two other boats in our trip for other people, we were the first at the gate that morning, and the only to catch marlin that first day. We also got our fill of dorado on the way in. Next time maybe some tuna, or bottom fish in the Sea of Cortez. Paul Koch worked with me then, and recommended you, I would recommend Pisces to everyone going to Los Cabos.

Thanks so much for the memory, hope to see you again soon.

Glenn Hook, Deerfield Beach, FL.

No comments: